THE CATTLE MARKET
FATSTOCK AND FORTNIGHTLY STORE MARKET
Monday’s Market will be going ahead as normal under the following restrictions as advised by the Government and Livestock Auctioneers’ Association:
- Vendors must reverse onto the dock, pass market staff their paperwork from their vehicle and remain in their vehicle until their trailer has been emptied. They must then leave the market, no wash out facilities will be available.
- If vendors require their stock to be lotted in a certain way please mark your stock appropriately and include instructions with your paperwork. If reserves are required they must be passed to the auctioneer in writing alongside all paperwork, vendors will be contacted by phone if stock requires collecting.
- ALL buyers must follow social distancing rules and therefore must not stand within 2 meters of anyone else, including when stood round the ring and at pens during the sale. NO onlookers or vendors will be permitted to access the sale ring or penning areas.
- Buyers are required to sign a register as they enter the market, providing their name, address and phone number.
- Only buyers will be allowed access to the sales office and only 1 person will be allowed in the office at any one time.
- Please do not attend the market if you are in an at-risk group or have shown any signs of being unwell, for your own safety and that of others.
10.30am Fat Pigs
Followed by Cull Pigs
Followed by Store Pigs
Followed by Fat Lambs
Followed by Cull Sheep
Followed by Store Sheep
11.30am Calves & Stirks
12noon Prime, Store & Cull Cattle
For more information:
Ralph Ward - 07980 864909
Philip Mortimer - 07968 614948/ email@example.com
James Buckton - 07539 867249/ firstname.lastname@example.org