THE CATTLE MARKET
FATSTOCK AND FORTNIGHTLY STORE MARKET
2 Continental Cows (2012) with Limousin Steer & Heifer Calves at foot from P Wood
2 Hereford X Continental Steers 11-13 months from N J Frankland
10 Limousin & Simmental X Steers from W J Cawthorne & Son
2 Piemontese Heifers from J Binley
3 Aberdeen Angus Heifers 15-16 months from N & T Watson
3 Suckler Bred British Blue Steers & 7 Heifers 10-12months from Park House Farms
8 Limousin Heifers from Turner Bros
Feeding Cow from G & K Blakey
3 Feeding Cows from S & J Rhodes
Ewes with Lambs at Foot from A Aveline
10 Ewes with Lambs at foot from C & L Whitehead
6 Lleyn Ewes & Lambs from M Moody Dec'd
Monday’s Market will be going ahead as normal under the following restrictions as advised by the Government and Livestock Auctioneers’ Association:
- A drop and go system will be in place, vendors will not be permitted to enter the market.
- Face coverings must be worn by all customers in the market.
- Social distancing rules must be followed and therefore you should not stand within 2 meters of anyone else, including when stood round the ring and at pens during the sale.
- Anyone entering the market is required to sign a register, providing their name, address and phone number.
- Only 1 person will be allowed in the market office at any one time, in addition to market staff, please queue outside and wait for the office to be empty.
- Please do not attend the market if you are in an at-risk group or have shown any signs of being unwell, for your own safety and that of others.
10.30am Fat Pigs
Followed by Cull Pigs
Followed by Store Pigs
Followed by Fat Lambs
Followed by Cull Sheep
Followed by Store Sheep
11.30am Calves & Stirks
12noon Prime, Store & Cull Cattle
For more information:
Ralph Ward - 07980 864909
Philip Mortimer - 07968 614948/ firstname.lastname@example.org
James Buckton - 07539 867249/ email@example.com