FEES CHARGED TO TENANTS
Without prejudice to the terms of tenancy and unless otherwise agreed in writing the following fees will be charged.
BEFORE MOVING IN:
- Tenancy application fee, non refundable once and application is in progress, £100 (inc VAT) For the administration costs of Identity immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, home visit, obtaining references from current or previous employers, landlords and other relevant information to access suitability and affordability. Arranging the tenancy and agreement.
- Guarantor application fee, £50 (inc VAT) For the administration costs of financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers and other relevant information to access suitability and affordability. Preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the tenancy agreement.
- Pets deposit, an additional 1 months’ rent to cover the risk of property damage and held together with your security deposit in our Government authorised scheme and may be returned at the end of the tenancy.
DURING THE TENANCY:
- Aborted or Unscheduled Tenant Inspections £60 (inc VAT)
- Attending at the property as a consequence of the tenant’s failure to comply with the tenancy agreement.
- Tenancy amendment fee, £50 (inc VAT)
- For amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy, re-negotiation of a tenancy due to a change in tenant’s circumstances.
- Rent payment reminders, rent demands and arrears statement if you fail to pay the rent promptly.
- £30 (inc VAT) for each piece of correspondence after the first reminder.
AT THE END OF THE TENANCY:
- Response to a future landlord reference request £30 (inc VAT)
- Collating information and preparing a reference for a future landlord or letting agent.
- Schedule of Dilapidation £150 (inc VAT)
- Detailed description of any defects present during or at the end of a Lease, where these breach the Lease terms, and the repairs the Landlord considers necessary to return the property to a good state of repair in accordance with the Lease.
- Professional cleaning (if required) Minimum £30 per man hour (inc VAT) Level of Service and Materials Dependant.
- Deducted from the security deposit. Only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy.