4.90m x 4.64m (16' 1" x 15' 3")
Large family lounge with beautiful high ceilings, a candle lit chandelier and windows providing open sea views. The living room hosts an open log fire with surround, wooden floors and door leading to the front garden and patio area. The living room provides the first part of the corner tower which has surrounding windows and a built in seat.
6.90m x 3.20m (22' 8" x 10' 6")
Fully fitted L - Shaped Kitchen, base and wall kitchen units with a tiled floor. Plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine, built in electric oven and gas hob. The kitchen hosts a breakfast bar and built in storage cupboard with drawers. Back door leading to outside court yard area.
Open Plan Living/Dining Room
5.00m x 4.30m (16' 5" x 14' 1")
Large bay window with stained glass, looking over the promenade and North Sea beyond. Solid Wood floors and working fire place with surround.
1.90m x 3.60m (6' 3" x 11' 10")
Understairs storage and cloak area, solid wooden floors and staircase
3.70m x 3.00m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Built in storage shelves and carpet
1.80m x 2.90m (5' 11" x 9' 6")
With floor to ceiling storage, tin bath with part shower above, WC and wash hand basin. Under sink storage.
4.40m x 4.90m (14' 5" x 16' 1")
Large bay window with sea views. Window seat with storage. Built in floor to ceiling wardrobe. Solid wood floor.
4.30m x 2.90m (14' 1" x 9' 6")
Light room with large window and carpet
5.60m x 3.50m (18' 4" x 11' 6")
Built in wardrobes, large window with uninterrupted sea views.
2.80m x 1.80m (9' 2" x 5' 11")
Partially completed bathroom with large window and sea views
3.40m x 2.90m (11' 2" x 9' 6") Plus turret of 3.2m x 1.2m
Spectacular panoramic views of the coast from this vantage point.
Ideal Boiler runs central heating
Accessed via Patio Doors. Brick outhouse.
Grassed front garden with fence around and the potential for off road parking.
Freehold with Vacant Possession
All Intending Purchasers must satisfy himself as to any Planning Requirements from the Local Authority, in the East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
COUNCIL TAX/BUSINESS RATES
Internet enquiries via show the East Riding of Yorkshire Council show the Council Tax banding is 'B'
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
On the 26th June 2017 the Fourth money Laundering Directive came into effect. As a Consequence of this New Legislation the Vendors Agents will need to undertake Due Diligence checks on Potential Purchasers prior to an offer being accepted. Please contact the Agents for Further information. Money laundering 2003 & Immigration Act 2014 Intending Purchasers will be asked to produce Identification Documentation.
Mains Water, Electricity, Gas & Drainage are believed to be connected.
The measurements used in these Particulars are for Guidance Only. The Equipment is susceptible to variations caused by such things as temperature, variations of or -5% are not uncommon. Please measure and check the room sizes yourself before ordering such items as carpets, curtains or furniture.
VIEWING- STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Frank Hill & Son for themselves and for the vendors of the property or articles out in these particles, give notice that
• These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers but do not constitute, not constitute any part of an offer or contract
• All statements contained in these particulars as to the property or articles are made without responsibility on the part of Messers Frank Hill & Son or the vendors
• None of the statements contained in these particulars as to the property or articles are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Intending purchasers should make their own independent enquiries regarding past or present use of the property, necessary permission for use and occupation, potential uses and any other matters affecting the property prior to purchase.
• Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
• No responsibility can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting the property, making further enquiries or submitting offers for the property.
• The vendor does not make or give and neither Messers Frank Hill & Son nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property
• Intending purchasers should make their own independent enquiries with RPA as to the Basic Payment Scheme eligibility of any of the land being sold.