8.20m x 6.80m (26' 11" x 22' 4")
Fully fitted kitchen with American size fridge freezer. Tiled floor and two sets of French doors (one to patio area and one to rear garden).
Island with 2 single sinks and plumbing for a dishwasher and various base and wall units under.
Second island with cupboards and drawers below as a breakfast bar.
Large fire place with timber effect surround and gas log burner.
Area with settee and chair seating to rear of family room with views over the garden.
Tiled floors with floor to ceiling storage.
4.30m x 3.60m (14' 1" x 11' 10")
Quaint carpeted living room with large bow window and inbuilt storage and media unit.
2.90m x 2.50m (9' 6" x 8' 2")
Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer with floor to ceiling storage and tiled floor.
3.50m x 7.50m (11' 6" x 24' 7")
Tiled floor, window to front and rear, French doors to patio. Access to both kitchen and second hallway
Modern WC and WHB. Fully Tiled.
2.30m x 3.60m (7' 7" x 11' 10")
French doors to the rear patio area, carpet, built in floor to ceiling storage.
Curved staircase with floor to ceiling window overlooking rear garden.
Spacious landing with windows to front and rear. There is room in this area for a 6th bedroom (approx. 3m x 2.2) to be created if required.
8.50m x 4.10m (27' 11" x 13' 5")
Carpeted with windows to front. Separate dressing room with floor to ceiling storage. Dormer window, tiled floor, spotlights to ceiling. Additional modern En-Suite with WC, walk in shower, heated towel rails, tub like bath, spotlights, fully tiled floor to ceiling and dormer window to rear.
2.30m x 3.60m (7' 7" x 11' 10")
Window to the rear, built in storage cupboards and carpeted.
3.60m x 2.70m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
Carpeted with window to front
2.90m x 4.90m (9' 6" x 16' 1")
Window to front, carpeted, loft hatch and spotlights.
6.10m x 3.00m (20' x 9' 10")
Large bedroom with dormer window to rear. Spotlights and carpeted.
2.20m x 3.50m (7' 3" x 11' 6")
Half tiled walls, floor tiles, WC, Bath, separate shower and views of the rear garden
Brick setts with ample off road parking. Electric gated access. Brick wall to front.
Electric up and over doors to both front and rear of garage to allow easy access to rear garden. Power and light.
Large enclosed rear garden with views over open fields. Built in BBQ, sunken hot tub, raised paved patio areas, sheds, grassed lawn area and mature planting to borders.
Freehold with Vacant Possession on Completion
All Intending Purchasers must satisfy himself as to any Planning Requirements from the Local Authority, in the East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
COUNCIL TAX/BUSINESS RATES
Internet enquiries via East Riding of Yorkshire Council show this property is in Council Tax Band 'E'
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The recent Energy Performance Certificate survey gives a rating of 'D'
On the 26th June 2017 the Fourth money Laundering Directive came into effect. As a Consequence of this New Legislation the Vendors Agents will need to undertake Due Diligence checks on Potential Purchasers prior to an offer being accepted. Please contact the Agents for Further information. Money laundering 2003 & Immigration Act 2014 Intending Purchasers will be asked to produce Identification Documentation.
Mains Water, Gas, Electricity & Drainage are believed to be connected.
The measurements used in these Particulars are for Guidance Only. The Equipment is susceptible to variations caused by such things as temperature, variations of or -5% are not uncommon. Please measure and check the room sizes yourself before ordering such items as carpets, curtains or furniture.
WAYLEAVES/RIGHTS OF WAY/EASEMENTS
The Land is Sold subject to and with the benefit of all existing rights of way, water, light, drainage, all other easements and wayleaves affecting the Land and whether mentioned in these Particulars or not
PLANS AND PARTICULARS
The Plans & particulars have been prepared and the Acreage in the particulars are stated for the Convenience of the Purchasers and are based on the Ordnance Survey Map with the sanction of the Controller of HM Stationary Office. The Plans and Particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and no Claims for Omissions can be admitted.
VIEWING- STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Frank Hill & Son for themselves and for the vendors of the property or articles out in these particles, give notice that
• These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers but do not constitute, not constitute any part of an offer or contract
• All statements contained in these particulars as to the property or articles are made without responsibility on the part of Messers Frank Hill & Son or the vendors
• None of the statements contained in these particulars as to the property or articles are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Intending purchasers should make their own independent enquiries regarding past or present use of the property, necessary permission for use and occupation, potential uses and any other matters affecting the property prior to purchase.
• Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
• No responsibility can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting the property, making further enquiries or submitting offers for the property.
• The vendor does not make or give and neither Messers Frank Hill & Son nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property