Ground Floor Only
The building covers almost 530sq m (or 5700sq ft) and the total area of the site is 18200 sq feet.
Trading since 2007 current occupiers selling pet foods and garden furniture, clothing and shoes, personalisation of gifts, craft painting area and an extremely well established business who sells all sewing accessories.
Newly opened in 2021 the Café Bar is flourishing and has the benefit of an alcohol licence. This is currently run by the owner but is laid out so it could be leased to an outside company or individual to operate given the correct licensing. The Café Bar has also started doing light meals and snacks.
Planning permission was approved on 7th March 2017 for the erection of 7 Dwellings. This can be viewed in our office or via ERYC website using reference DC/16/03886/REM.
We are informed that mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property
Freehold with possession on completion.
Wayleaves/Rights of Way/Easments
The land is sold subject to and with the benefit of all existing rights of way, water, light, drainage, all other easements and wayleaves affecting the land and whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
Energy Performance Certificate
The Energy Performance Rating for this property is "D"
The property has a Business Ratable Value of £7962
Misdescription and Measurements
The measurements used in these particulars are for guidance only and should not be relied upon for fixtures and fittings. The equipment is susceptible to variations caused by such things as temperature, variations of or - 5% are not uncommon. Please measure and check the room sizes yourself.
On 26th June 2017 the Fourth Money Laundering Directive came into effect. As a consequence of this new legislation the vendors agents will need to undertake Due Diligence check on potential purchasers prior to and offer being accepted. Any intending purchasers will be asked to provide evidence of identification by way of passport/driving licence, followed with a utility or council tax bill as proof of address and will also be asked for proof of funds.
Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves as to any planning requirements from the Local Authority East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
Method of Sale
The vendor intends to convey to the purchaser Eastgate Potteries Ltd of which this Freehold property is the sole asset. Full details available.
Viewings are strictly by appointment with Frank Hill & Son only. Please call 01964 630531 or email email@example.com to arrange
Frank Hill & Son for themselves and for the vendors of the property or articles out in these particles, give notice that
• These particulars are intended to give a fair and accurate general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers but do not constitute, not constitute any part of an offer or contract
• All statements contained in these particulars as to the property or articles are made without responsibility on the part of Messers Frank Hill & Son or the vendors
• None of the statements contained in these particulars as to the property or articles are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Intending purchasers should make their own independent enquiries regarding past or present use of the property, necessary permission for use and occupation, potential uses and any other matters affecting the property prior to purchase.
• Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
• No responsibility can be accepted for any costs or expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting the property, making further enquiries or submitting offers for the property.
• The vendor does not make or give and neither Messers Frank Hill & Son nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property